P42 Climax MOD
Pulsar Modular P42 Climax is an innovative multifaceted powerstrip for tone shaping/coloration, saturation and conjures more of the idea of working with multiple pro-grade audio hardware units. P42 Climax begins with the heartbeat of a hardware line amp, and ends on every single track because it has the cpu coverage to do so (more than 300 instances in a single session). Sculpt your perfect sound whether processing a single instrument, grouped tracks, the 2-bus or even when mastering. The sound is simply… unbelievable!
P42 Climax is a chameleon like, able to assimilate many different coloring hardware devices, but never intended to copy any single one! P42 Climax works magic on drum bus, snare, and of course the bass guitar. Inserting P42 on the 2-bus track, immediately opens up your mix and exposes hidden gems in your mix. With its Mid/Side processing and detailed metering (peak, RMS and LUFS) and Auto. Gain Compensation workflow, P42 fits nicely into your mastering signal chain, making it an essential tool to most Mastering engineers around the world.
- Organic hardware-like feel & behavior.
- Pulsar Modular signature Shelving boost EQ (Low & High).
- Switch shelves to proportional boost EQ.
- Signature LPF and HPF.
- Tube-like odd harmonics saturation slider.
- Super low cpu tax and zero sample latency!
- Works with Mono, Dual Mono or Stereo signal.
- All parameters are exposed to your DAW for automation.
- macOS: AU, AAX and VST3 formats.
- Windows: VST3 and AAX formats.
- Linux LV2 format coming soon!
Lunar Lander is INCREDIBLE! Realistic BBD Delay behavior.
Scott is responsible for some of the most head strong electrocore bass-bangers such as Dark Star, Go Bang, Beyond, This is the Sound of Underground and Bad Robot.
Extremely lush melodic plate reverb emulation. I use it when I want to add character to a sound.
Marc Codsi is a composer, multi-instrumentalist, record producer and film composer.
I am stuck on Lunar Lander plate reverb 3- so much cream – Wow!
Composer, producer and performer.
Supported Plugin Formats
AU, VST3, AAX (Apple Silicon ready).
Supported Operating Systems
Apple Silicon M1 Native and Intel CPU (Universal 2 Binary)
Display resolution: 1440 × 900px or 1280 × 960px or higher
Memory: 2 GB RAM
A one-time challenge & response over the internet. License works on up two separate machines.
Latest User Guide
For previously authorized computers
- Upgraded analog behaving circuitry (taken from P440).
- Dual-mono and Transformer (TX) are now accessible from the horizontal menu bar.
- Re-implemented the SHIFT-INPUT or Output Drive with auto compensation from the MAIN OUT Knob (Locks best in PT then Logic and to a lesser extent in Live).
- Fixed P42 Oversampling in Steinberg WaveLab Pro.
- Updated User Guides.
WINDOWS users ONLY: deauthorize before the upgrade. If stuck, Email support.
- 100% compatibility with v4
- More headroom and clarity.
- Additional precision with the Saturation knob.
- Save each instance of the Plugin Window size and location within your DAW.
- HPF starts at 15 Hz at any DAW sampling rate.
- Italian and Japanese user guides were added.
- LPF and HPF values recall fixed.
- Proportional bands recall fixed.
- Mono compatibility for DAWs that work in Stereo.
- Infrasonic HPF (below 20 Hz).
- Cleaner Low end.
- GCC gives a better approximation (when not using the Low Shelf).
- Input Drive now goes to +24 dB instead of +12 dB (Please note, that with the new implementation of the INPUT KNOB going up to +24 dB instead of +12, if you have automation on the INPUT KNOB, then the automation values will be different. Again, this will only affect automation on the Input Knob- if automated).
- Spanish User Guide added.
- Code optimization.
- Address bugs specific to certain users’ installations.
- Air Band goes up to 16 kHz.
- Delta Solo allows you to hear what the plugin is doing.
- Additional MOD features:
- Based on your DAW sample rate, LPF can go up to 40 kHz.
- Dual Mono behavior for DAWs that do not support dual-mono plugins.
- Switch the shelves EQ to proportional Q.
- HPF up to 500 HZ
- AIR freq point variable from 5 to 12 KHz
- Up to +12 dB DRIVE knob
- Saturation is @ Input or @ output (currently at output)
- Main out knob now goes to -24 dB
- P42 works at any audio sampling rate.
- Mix Dry/Wet now smooth transparent blending.
- Smooth knob and slider movement.
- Trial period- remaining days left.
40-Day Free Trial
To start your 40-day fully functional trial for 2 computers, Press the "add to cart" Trial button and complete the checkout. Follow the instructions you will get by email. No dongle required.
Whether you are after that Motown sound, tone shaping, creamy saturation or advanced mastering workflow, you will find all of that and more in P42 Climax. Don’t underestimate the power under the P42 hood.
With every full version purchase, a gift of custom handmade real calf hide wallet (lighter, softer and finer grain than cowhide) made here in Türkiye by a local artisan shop.
P42 Climax MOD (Full Version)
- EUR: € 251
- TRY: 7.144 ₺
MOD Upgrade (for v1, v2, v3)
*For v4 users. v3 to v4 update is free of charge and available in the download section.
MOD upgrade enables dual-mono behavior for DAWs that do not support this functionality.
MOD upgrade allows you to switch shelves to proportional boost EQ bands.
- EUR: € 67
- TRY: 1.894 ₺