Inbox Us On
Direct Message Us On
Buy a license…or register for a 14-day trial license with no limitations or noise bursts:
1. Register your account and log in
2. Go to the “Demo Downloads” page
3. Buy the free Demo
4. Go to the Purchase History page
5. Click on View Details & Downloads
6. Copy the License Key listed
7. Download and Install the demo
8. Paste the License Key into the P900 License Activation dialog). Available from the context/right click menu.
9. If you get a blank plugin window, use the right click menu to toggle the Use Layers option under Host Preferences.
Yes, if your DAW is 64-bit, AudioUnit compatible and runs on OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later.
No, not at this time.
By registering, you get free access to all product demos. You will need a PayPal account in order to buy a full license.
Yes, each license includes two activations. You activate a license from within each product, which binds it to a machine.
You’ll find links to the latest product releases in the downloads section of your account.
Move the mouse pointer over the plugin window and right click or (hold down two fingers on the track pad) to bring up the context menu. Go to “Host Preferences” and enable or disable the “Use Layers” option. If the context menu does not show up, you need to enable “secondary click” for your track pad, in OS X system preferences.
The correct setting for the “Use Layers” option is dependent on the version of macOS and the host DAW. You may need to try it both ways and see which setting works. The setting is persisted per host.