A 3-in-1 combo virtual pedal, giving you breathtaking bucket-brigade analog delay, three lush plate reverbs and a true tube saturation. We all know the delicate tweaks needed to get a sound to “sit” in the mix. The name of this plugin, Lunar Lander, came about from the easiness of getting this task done.
Primarily designed to tame your aggressive analog synthesizers to sit in the mix, but you will find it working well with just about any other sound source. Put it on your plastic sounding soft synth, and crank the saturation up, and transform your Chihuahua synth to a Dobermann Synth 🙂
Try Tap Tempo your bpm and crank up the regenerate knob on the Delay Module and get the track grooving.
Try Lunar Lander on Bass Guitar and get that larger than life sound. Do you want that 80s soaking reverb sound? Switch to Plate 3 and you are there in a second.
- Organic feel & behavior.
- Precise modeling of BBD Analog Delay.
- Three Plate Reverbs.
- Class A amplification: excellent linearity, high gain, low signal distortion levels and accent the transients.
- Class A/B amplification for saturation and color.
- Flip Analog Delay and Reverb modules in the signal chain.
- Dry/Wet Mix Control for both Delay and Reverb units for some cool creative effects.
- One knob Ducking.
- Works with Mono or Stereo signal.
- All parameters are exposed to your DAW for automation.
- Zero latency!
- AU and VST3 plugin for OSX & WIN.
Lunar Lander is INCREDIBLE!
Scott is responsible for some of the most head strong electrocore bass-bangers such as Dark Star, Go Bang, Beyond, This is the Sound of Underground and Bad Robot.
Lunar Lander is a perfect tool for a quick creative delay and reverb effect on any track, I use it when I want to add character to a sound.
Marc Codsi is a composer, multi-instrumentalist, record producer and film composer.
I am stuck on Lunar Lander – so much cream – Wow!
Composer, producer and performer.
Supported Plugin Formats
Supported Operating Systems
Intel CPU only (minimum 2 GHz recommended)
Display resolution: 1440 × 900px or 1280 × 960px or higher
Memory: 2 GB RAM
A one-time challenge & response over the internet. License works on up two separate machines.
For previously authorized computers
Version 1.7 Sept. 30, 2020
- Triplet delay feature added.
- Two new presets to showcase the Triplet feature.
- Bug fix when copying plugin to another track.
Version 1.6 Sept. 23, 2020
- Zero latency, yes you read correctly.
- Addressed issues with Mono and Dual Mono AU.
- Ducking feature added.
Version 1.1 Sept. 4, 2020
Updated GUI, Enhanced Saturation in P938 and better preset management.
Version 1.0 July 4, 2020
To start a 20-day fully functional trial, Press the "Add to cart (Demo)" button and complete the checkout. Follow the instructions you will get by email. No dongle required.
A 3-in-1 combo virtual pedal, giving you breathtaking bucket-brigade analog delay, three lush plate reverbs and a true tube saturation.
- EUR: € 123
- TRY: 1,105 ₺