P565 Siren Filter Set
- Transformer based emulation.
- Continuously variable high and low pass filters featuring 12/24 dB/oct slope with resonance or a signature 18 dB option.
- Two continuously variable 20 Hz to 20 kHz band filters that can be configured as reject filters or pass filters (option to switch to King Tubby style step filters).
- Configurable envelope follower to modulate the filter frequency selections.
- Drive and overdrive options.
- Intelligent, vintage or HD oversampling options.
Supported Plugin Formats
AU, VST3, AAX
Supported Operating Systems
Apple Silicon M1 Native and Intel CPU (Universal 2 Binary)
Display resolution: 1440 × 900px or 1280 × 960px or higher
Memory: 2 GB RAM
A one-time challenge & response over the internet. License works on up two separate machines.
Latest User Guide
For previously authorized computers
- v2 with upgraded internal engine for a more musical experience.
- All parameters are accessible from within the GUI.
- P565 SIREN is the new name of the plugin and will not replace your v1.
- Free upgrade to all P565 users- please use the same auth. license code.
- New Alt. LFO circuit with extremely musical resonance sound.
- BIAS parameter added.
- Master Volume Screw
- Update Drive Circuitry
- Delay on Wet or Dry Signal
- New presets by Synthient Sound
- Updated GUI
40-Day Free Demo
To start your 40-day fully functional demo for 2 computers, Press the "DEMO" button and complete the checkout. Follow the instructions you will get by email. No dongle required.
Superb sounding with enormous sonic possibilities.
With every full version purchase, a gift of custom handmade real calf hide wallet (lighter, softer and finer grain than cowhide) made here in Türkiye by a local artisan shop.