P565 Siren Filter Set
- Transformer based emulation.
- Continuously variable high and low pass filters featuring 12/24 dB/oct slope with resonance or a signature 18 dB option.
- Two continuously variable 20 Hz to 20 kHz band filters that can be configured as reject filters or pass filters (option to switch to King Tubby style step filters).
- Configurable envelope follower to modulate the filter frequency selections.
- Drive and overdrive options.
- Intelligent, vintage or HD oversampling options.
Supported Plugin Formats
AU, VST3, AAX
Supported Operating Systems
Apple Silicon M1 Native and Intel CPU (Universal 2 Binary)
Display resolution: 1440 × 900px or 1280 × 960px or higher
Memory: 2 GB RAM
A one-time challenge & response over the internet. License works on up two separate machines.
Latest User Guide
For previously authorized computers
- Very stable version. M1 compatible.
- Please restart computer after installation. VERY İMPORTANT.
- Until we reach v1.0, either use P565 on test projects or bounce/print P565 tracks.
- Help us reach v1.0 by reporting any bugs.
Automation data for Stepped filters duplicating to non stepped parameters.
Only one user reported a crash with Oversampling on Cubase 12.
40-Day Free Trial
To start your 40-day fully functional trial for 2 computers, Press the "add to cart" Trial button and complete the checkout. Follow the instructions you will get by email. No dongle required.
Superb sounding with enormous sonic possibilities.
With every purchase, a free of charge limited production embroidery T-Shirt.