There will be several new features coming to P42 Climax this Tuesday.
- HPF up to 500 HZ.
- 2 types of filters (original Rev A= smooth and round, new Rev B= punchy and aggressive).
- AIR freq. point variable from 5 KHz to 12 KHz.
- Up to +12 dB DRIVE knob (adds another level of saturation at input).
- Saturation is @Input or @output (current version only at output).
- Oversampling implemented (adds dimension to the treated material).
- Main Out knob attenuates to -24 dB.
- P42 works at any audio sampling rate.
- Mix Dry/Wet smooth transparent blending.
- Smooth knob and slider movement.
- Display remainder from your 40 days trial period.
- Optimized GUI refresh calls. Now you can open tens of P42 Windows without sluggish DAW GUI performance.
- Zero sample delay in 1x and 61 samples delay compensation when oversampling.
- Same super cpu friendly code (translation: yes, you can insert P42 on every single track in your session; even in x2 mode).
All these new features or extended parameter range will not affect your automation or previously saved sessions using older version of P42.
However, the new HPF starts from 15 Hz instead of 10 Hz, as such, if your preset uses HPF at 10 Hz, it will open as 15Hz with the new version.
P42 Climax v1.7 will extend your color palette of sounds to a higher level!
We stay true to our slogan- The Sound Is Unbelievable!