There will be an announcement on Friday for a discount code on P42.
In this version, we have extended the functionality of P42 without sacrificing compatibility or underlying engine sound of previous versions. The only difference is that HPF starts at 15 Hz instead of 10 Hz. Projects that had 10Hz, would open with 15 Hz value.
- Different image colors for P42- whether it is in DI, Mid or Side.
- Solved, once and for all, the issue of P42 GUI performance slowing down DAW responsiveness.
- Improved scaling of the knobs.
- Took out the confusion of the dB readout in the AIR switch. Now everything is a relative number between zero and ten.
- Oversampling for those who need it. Two algorithms to choose from. One hunts for aliases the other shaves the top end.
- Filters: Rev. A and Rev B. Choose either punch or roundness.
- HPF can now go up to 500 Hz (used to be 150 Hz).
- The Factory Preset folder is now NOT checked by default. Installing the Factory Presets, replaces presets that have the same name. So if you have customized your factory presets, then re-installing the Preset folder will replace yours with the original ones.
Download the latest version from the P42 Climax web page download section.