- Organic feel & behavior.
- Precise modeling of BBD Analog Delay.
- Three Plate Reverbs.
- Class A amplification: excellent linearity, high gain, low signal distortion levels and accent the transients.
- Class A/B amplification for saturation and color.
- Flip Analog Delay and Reverb modules in the signal chain.
- Dry/Wet Mix Control for both Delay and Reverb units for some cool creative effects.
- One knob Ducking.
- Works with Mono or Stereo signal.
- All parameters are exposed to your DAW for automation.
- Zero latency!
- macOS: AU, AAX and VST3 formats.
- Windows: VST3 format (AAX for windows is coming soon).
Lunar Lander is INCREDIBLE! Realistic BBD Delay behavior.
Scott is responsible for some of the most head strong electrocore bass-bangers such as Dark Star, Go Bang, Beyond, This is the Sound of Underground and Bad Robot.
Extremely lush melodic plate reverb emulation. I use it when I want to add character to a sound.
Marc Codsi is a composer, multi-instrumentalist, record producer and film composer.
I am stuck on Lunar Lander plate reverb 3- so much cream – Wow!
Composer, producer and performer.
Supported Plugin Formats
AU, VST3, AAX
Supported Operating Systems
Intel CPU (minimum 2 GHz recommended) and M1 under Rosetta
Display resolution: 1440 × 900px or 1280 × 960px or higher
Memory: 2 GB RAM
A one-time challenge & response over the internet. License works on up two separate machines.
For previously authorized computers
Version 2.1.2 Sept. 25, 2021
- Floor Noise lowered from -95 dB to -110 dB
- Switch to turn off Floor Noise.
Version 2.1 Mar. 26, 2021
- LPF in the BBD Delay Module.
- Delay Sync Mod. Rate to Clock Rate.
Version 2.0 Feb. 17, 2021
- Sync Delay/repeats to DAW tempo with sub-divisions.
- User accessibility to many parameters of the Plate Reverb engine.
Version 1.7 Sept. 30, 2020
- Triplet BBD delay feature added.
- Two new presets to showcase the Triplet feature.
- Bug fix when copying the plugin to another track.
Version 1.6 Sept. 23, 2020
- Zero latency, yes you read correctly.
- Addressed issues with Mono and Dual Mono AU.
- Ducking feature added.
Version 1.1 Sept. 4, 2020
Updated GUI, Enhanced Saturation in P938 and better preset management.
Version 1.0 July 4, 2020
Synth Anatomy 4 Presets
Free with In-App purchases. (AUv3 and Standalone). Scan the QR Code from your iOS device or click on the download icon.
To start a 40-day fully functional trial for 2 computers, Press the "Add to cart (Demo)" button and complete the checkout. Follow the instructions you will get by email. No dongle required.