P900 1.0.10 is available here. It includes the following:
- Slightly revised behavior for the P935 Voltage Store reset input. The actual reset is now synchronized with the clock, and when the reset input goes high, it only resets once, not continuously as before. This makes it much more usable. For example, the keyboard gate can be directly plugged into the reset input such that the sequence is restarted on key down.
- The number of P928 Sample Hold modules available has been increased from 1 to 3, and the number of 923 Filters modules available from 1 to 2.
- Fixed default settings for the Use Layers flag, for various platforms and hosts.
P900 1.09 is available here. It includes the following:
- P935 Voltage Store (3X). This is a sequencer building block in the form of a simple 8-stage voltage store with a single output and 3 inputs for advancing to the next stage, reset, or reverse step. A trigger sequencer/programmer is still on the drawing board and will arrive later.
- P936 MIDI Clock (1X). This module provides 4 different DAW synchronized clock signals, 3 of which can be configured for different clock divisions.
- A few new presets that use the above modules.
- Fix for defect that required sporadic re-activation of a previously activated license.
P900 1.08 is available here.
- Fix for a regression in parameter handling which primarily affected Numerology. All parameters are now available for automation.
- Introduces a new VCA saturation option. When enabled, this produces a softer, smoother sound compared to the default harder, punchier one. In the GUI there is a new lamp at the bottom of the VCA module. Default is off, click to toggle on/off.
P900 1.07 is available here.
- UseLayers initial setting is now “on” for all Apple hosts on Mavericks (10.9). It works both ways on most hosts but Logic works better with it on. These settings are now “registered” defaults and can be changed (and persisted) via the context menu.
P900 1.06 is available here.
- Fixed potential GUI crash.
- Fixed rare PWM overflow which could crash the audio engine.
P900 1.05 is available here.
- Correct default setting for the “Use Layers” option, for OS X 10.9 and 10.10.
P900 1.04 Update:
- Supports OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) and later. There are some minor visual differences when running on 10.9, in particular patch cables will not look as good.
- Holding down command key allows for high precision knob adjustments.
- Holding down command key and selecting an input plug will highlight the connected patch cable.
- Modified oscillator drift characteristics.
- Miscellaneous GUI fixes.
- More presets.
P900 1.03 Update:
- Each rack row is now 12 slots wide. Older patches are compatible but module locations are affected.
- The AU view menu options have been deprecated (only Logic supported them). The windowing options are now available in the main plugin menu instead – for all hosts.
- Added menu option to “dim” patch cords. Default is on.
- Fixed issue with the existing output plugs being removed when attempting to connect.
- Fixed issue with non-removable “phantom” connections.
- Fixed graphical mode installation of filters.
- Sets up defaults for better compatibility with most hosts out of the box, for “Host Preferences”.
- Pressing tab-key will toggle translucent patch cords on/off (app canvas must have focus). This is a quick way to see anything obscured by the patch cords. The state is persistent.
- Fixes numerous glitches with graphical module installation/editing.
- Adds a “Host Preferences” option for host compatibility. Set once per host. The “Use Layers” option is enabled by default is what should be used for for Logic, MainStage, AULab.
- Fixes for issues with Patch Notes display.
- Fixed 8-voice polyphonic mode UI switch, which sometimes failed.