P900 version 1.21 is a maintenance release that includes the following:
- Keyboard focus no longer blocks Logic Pro short cuts.
- P937 Sequential Controller Reset input now works as expected.
- Adds MIDI Learn “Clear All” and “Factory Init” menus. The latter initializes the MIDI control mappings to the original MIDI spec.
P900 version 1.2 is a maintenance release, and includes the following:
- Fixed velocity for legato mode. No longer fixed to 100.
- Removed automatic license dialog pop up. This could cause a total lock up on some systems. Now it’s necessary to manually bring up the license dialog to activate a license.
- Added tiny randomisation to EG configuration.
- Increased demo time before noise bursts appear.
P900 1.1 is a beta release. It includes the following:
- MIDI Learn
- Preset Menus
- 921 VCO — Clamping feature is incomplete.
- 937 Sequential Controller
- More instances of VCAs, EGs.
- Updated and added presets
- Bug fixes
P900 1.014 is a beta release available here. It includes the following:
- MIDI Learn. This is a new option available in the menu. Position the mouse over a GUI control, choose “MIDI Learn” from the menu, then move a MIDI control and it will be automatically assigned to the GUI control. The MIDI configuration is saved as a user preference per application.
P900 1.013 is a beta release available here. It includes the following:
- Fix for DAW clock synchronisation, correct start/reset.
- Resolves issues with LEDs left on in the 937.
- Changes naming of 937 row outputs from “Shift” to “Gate”.
- Fixes for menus/rack preview to respect module instance limitations.
- Fix for external clock input. Do not use DAW clock when ext clock input is enabled but there is no clock signal provided.
- Reduce glide action probability to 5% in random pattern generation.
Here are a couple of example AU presets using the 937 Sequential Controller.
- Basic – Minimal sequencer and voice config, just showing how to do a basic setup.
- Old School – This is good for showcasing the random pattern generator. Set your DAW to around 110 BPM. Play a note, then flip the sequencer “Run” switch. Now while the pattern is playing, you can hit the “random” button to generate and audition new patterns.
P900 1.012 is a beta release available here. It includes the following:
- P937 Sequential Controller, plus a new factory patch using it (#62).
- Delay modulation rate fix applicable only to DSP 1.1 and later.
P900 1.011 is available here. It includes the following:
- Revised patch connection work flow. Simply clicking on an input plug will now highlight its connection. Command-click is no longer needed. To disconnect, drag out a cable a little bit with no new connection. It’s also possible to establish a new connection directly without first disconnecting. Any existing connection will be removed when a new one is established.
- Fix for internet connection failures under certain conditions when authorising the plugin.
- Fix for reinstalling the same filter by double clicking (no more empty slot).
- Fix for 936 MIDI clock 1/4 note output, correctly accounting for oversampling.