P900 1.1 is a beta release. It includes the following:
- MIDI Learn
- Preset Menus
- 921 VCO — Clamping feature is incomplete.
- 937 Sequential Controller
- More instances of VCAs, EGs.
- Updated and added presets
- Bug fixes
P900 1.014 is a beta release available here. It includes the following:
- MIDI Learn. This is a new option available in the menu. Position the mouse over a GUI control, choose “MIDI Learn” from the menu, then move a MIDI control and it will be automatically assigned to the GUI control. The MIDI configuration is saved as a user preference per application.
P900 1.013 is a beta release available here. It includes the following:
- Fix for DAW clock synchronisation, correct start/reset.
- Resolves issues with LEDs left on in the 937.
- Changes naming of 937 row outputs from “Shift” to “Gate”.
- Fixes for menus/rack preview to respect module instance limitations.
- Fix for external clock input. Do not use DAW clock when ext clock input is enabled but there is no clock signal provided.
- Reduce glide action probability to 5% in random pattern generation.
Here are a couple of example AU presets using the 937 Sequential Controller.
- Basic – Minimal sequencer and voice config, just showing how to do a basic setup.
- Old School – This is good for showcasing the random pattern generator. Set your DAW to around 110 BPM. Play a note, then flip the sequencer “Run” switch. Now while the pattern is playing, you can hit the “random” button to generate and audition new patterns.
P900 1.012 is a beta release available here. It includes the following:
- P937 Sequential Controller, plus a new factory patch using it (#62).
- Delay modulation rate fix applicable only to DSP 1.1 and later.
P900 1.011 is available here. It includes the following:
- Revised patch connection work flow. Simply clicking on an input plug will now highlight its connection. Command-click is no longer needed. To disconnect, drag out a cable a little bit with no new connection. It’s also possible to establish a new connection directly without first disconnecting. Any existing connection will be removed when a new one is established.
- Fix for internet connection failures under certain conditions when authorising the plugin.
- Fix for reinstalling the same filter by double clicking (no more empty slot).
- Fix for 936 MIDI clock 1/4 note output, correctly accounting for oversampling.
P900 1.0.10 is available here. It includes the following:
- Slightly revised behavior for the P935 Voltage Store reset input. The actual reset is now synchronized with the clock, and when the reset input goes high, it only resets once, not continuously as before. This makes it much more usable. For example, the keyboard gate can be directly plugged into the reset input such that the sequence is restarted on key down.
- The number of P928 Sample Hold modules available has been increased from 1 to 3, and the number of 923 Filters modules available from 1 to 2.
- Fixed default settings for the Use Layers flag, for various platforms and hosts.
P900 1.09 is available here. It includes the following:
- P935 Voltage Store (3X). This is a sequencer building block in the form of a simple 8-stage voltage store with a single output and 3 inputs for advancing to the next stage, reset, or reverse step. A trigger sequencer/programmer is still on the drawing board and will arrive later.
- P936 MIDI Clock (1X). This module provides 4 different DAW synchronized clock signals, 3 of which can be configured for different clock divisions.
- A few new presets that use the above modules.
- Fix for defect that required sporadic re-activation of a previously activated license.